- First three series of the Nage-No-Kata. Not required when 100 points have been obtained during competition
- It is permitted to start with an individual program of 7-8 minutes of tachi-waza, sutemi-waza and/or ne-waza. Additional techniques may be required
- Three combinations of two trowing techniques.
- Three counter techniques.
- One technique including control
Situational ne-waza, positions 3 + 2 + 1 + 5 + 5:
From each of the following positions minimal two control techniques:
- Uke on elbows and knees;
- Tori on his back with Uke between the knees;
- Uke on his back, Tori between his knees.
- Tori on elbows and knees; attacked by Uke.
- Uke lies on his belly.
- All techniques standing and on the ground in movement
- One throw in four directions